Saturday, 30 November 2024

Character Designs


*:・ ☾ 🍞★ α΅•̈♡︎ πŸ“



OLD VERSIONS







NEW VERSIONS

Looking back at the old designs, I thought the themes encoded for the characters at different time periods weren't refined and mature enough for what I had in mind. For this reason, I updated my moodboards for my characters. 


The new board for "present - Anh Minh" delves deeper into her emotional state - stressed, overworked and unmotivated - as a result from what happened with her personal life. 

The "old" Anh Minh has been changed from an overly feminine tone to a more sophisticated personality. This is due to her being in a more political industry (can be seen from her university major mentioned in her character biography), which could be assumed to dress more professionally and modestly.   πŸ“πŸ’⋆ ˚ ꩜ 。 ⋆ΰ­¨ΰ­§


Regarding Quang Anh, I decided to really emphasize on his origin of wealth to further enhance the social difference of the male and female lead. I also picked out fashion items that would make more sense to someone in their late-twenties. ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡

 



-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE END

COMING TO AN END... After stressful days and sleepless nights while stripping every ounce of energy in my body and brain, I can't believ...