Friday, 11 April 2025

THE END


COMING TO AN END...

After stressful days and sleepless nights while stripping every ounce of energy in my body and brain, I can't believe it is all going to end on just a slow, beautifully sunny saturday morning. This journey did more to my adrenaline than any rollercoasters on this planet ever will (can't confirm this because I actually have a fear of this activity). Nonetheless, it was an extremely memorable experience, created opportunities of bringing my friends and I together. So to mark this day, I'd like to introduce you to some core moments:


Numerous hours spent at my favorite coffee shop (they have the best matcha latte).


Eating with crew members after filming:

My mom buying me the "entire pharmacy" when I said that I was sick from staying up until 2AM every night: 



Getting an ipad from my parents: P/s. My parents were so supportive throughout the year!


"You can't tell if someone studies Media just by looking at them!"
Me: 




Thank You for following my journey, it has been a great 
pleasure of mine to share what I've learned and hopefully entertain you:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE END

COMING TO AN END... After stressful days and sleepless nights while stripping every ounce of energy in my body and brain, I can't believ...