Friday, 11 April 2025

CCR #1

 

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION #1


DIRECTOR INTERVIEW:

I was inspired by the black & white interviews from W Magazine for the method of producing the sequence. 


As a result, I came up with my own magazine company: S Magazine
The "S" stands for "Su" with is my nickname at home - only my family and close relatives call me by this name, making it so much more personal to me. I consider this my alter ego ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა. In this video, I will be going over a little background information of the establishment of Meraki Studio as well as briefly about the representations and social issue of Everything Comes To You. 





Behind the scenes: this was my friend Mi. I used a black backdrop to mimick the setting from the W Magazine interview. It wasn't as matte as I would like it to be. However, the results still came out much better than I expected with a vintage, yet classy theme. 



YOUTUBE VLOG: 
    Vlogging has always been a hobby of mine, even though I'm not really public about my vlogging content. In the footage below, you'd be following a typical morning routine + "get ready with me for the day" while I discuss further into representations and social issues of the opening sequence. 





⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰








No comments:

Post a Comment

THE END

COMING TO AN END... After stressful days and sleepless nights while stripping every ounce of energy in my body and brain, I can't believ...