Friday, 22 November 2024

Screenplay


⊹ ࣪ ﹏𓊝﹏𓂁﹏⊹ ࣪ ˖


1st Draft ˖°🌊🎐𓇼⋆🦪₊
The first draft was to layout the overall idea of the sequence. I gave myself an opportunity to lay down the ideas I had in mind, with the intention of re-organizing the information later on. Originally, I added voice-over of the female main character, as if she is talking to the male lead. 



2nd Draft °:•.🐠*.•🪸.•:°
In the first draft, I noticed many flaws in terms of how the script was displayed as well as the lack of detail description of different settings. As a result, I updated it and created a newer version with a higher amount of information, regarding character's background and demographics, as well as the environment surrounding the female and male lead and their costumes. Ultimately, I removed the voice-over at the beginning because I wanted to keep it simpler, preventing distractions of viewers since there is already plently of details within the visual aspect of the sequence.  




3rd Draft ༄˖°.🪐.ೃ࿔*:・
I made some grammatical changes, as well as altered the dialogue between Anh Minh and Quang Anh to make it more realistic (more casual), to have the conversation appeal more to the Vietnamese community (my primary audience). 




4st Draft ๋⭑🛸๋⭑
After re-reading my screenplay, I noticed how it would be more plausible for Anh Minh's boss (Thu) to call her at the beginning of the sequence, instead of the alarm. 






(*ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ*.゚ FINALIZED   ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆





⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE END

COMING TO AN END... After stressful days and sleepless nights while stripping every ounce of energy in my body and brain, I can't believ...