Tuesday, 18 March 2025

Logo



(づ˶•༝•˶)づ♡______________⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡


A logo is something I am determined on getting a design in which I really like, since I feel is represents me and my personal style in a certain way. With this mindset, I initially went along with a coquette aesthetic - more feminine, romantic and sweet. I specifically love bows and flowers as they connote romanticism and respect. Therefore, most of the first sketches have these elements in them. 


[In this paragraph, I am referring to the designs ABOVE] 

I went on Pinterest for inspirations of shapes and forms. As I mentioned before, most of the first designs gave more of a feminine, soft impression. I had a big interest in Victorian decorational patterns and details as well, so I also tried implementing them into my logo. 

Some of the inspirations:  



Source: Pinterest




🧸ྀི After analysing the previous designs a little further, I noticed how they don't connote seriousness as they lack the sophistication of strict lines and forms. Following this, I came onto the internet once more to look at professional film studios' logos and realized that they adopt geometric shapes: rectangle, circle, square or diamond. ˙ . ꒷ 🍰 . 𖦹˙—
 

Source: https://fabrikbrands.com/branding-matters/logofile/best-production-company-and-movie-studio-logos/


I started to delve further about objects that personally appeal to me that incorporates geometric shapes. That is when the idea of letters got to me. However, I didn't want it to be as obvious  as having a letter as my logo, and so I brainstormed and expanded the perception of letters which lead me to my final selection: Stamp. 
Stamps hint at the concept of letters, but this thought may not come to most people so easily which is exactly what I desire. Pinterest came into the process once more to help me envision what "aesthetically pleasing" stamps may look like. 

Source: Pinterest



I was really intrigued to see the the application of flowers on stamps, as they give me the opportuinity to implement some of my original designs of flowers from the first and second draft. I thought of my favorite flowers: Eustoma, they mean appreciation and gratitude. Unlike the stamps, however, I wanted the flowers displayed more simple (minimal) to avoid the logo being too messy and the interpretation is disrupted. ・🌼.🌷.🌸🌼。:*✨



1 sketch of logo with the new ideas and context. To fill up the spaces, I decided to add in numbers (my birthday) and the country in which I'm from for it to truly represents the essence of my personality and origin.
Ultimately, I kept the design but altered the number to be the date that the studio was introduced. ₊˚⊹⋆˙˚˖ ࣪☆.°*






。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE END

COMING TO AN END... After stressful days and sleepless nights while stripping every ounce of energy in my body and brain, I can't believ...