༄˖°.🪐.ೃ࿔*:・
PRODUCTION DIARY: PART 1
Overall, I’m extremely proud of myself for having made this decision, believing in myself to scratch everything, return to the beginning, and give it my all once more. It is not Academy Award-worthy production skills, but it was everything I could and have considered to produce the best product that I was capable of providing. Many may question whether I regret spending all that effort and time on renting out the apartment before, but to that, I only have one response. I may have doubts about the quality of my work from time to time, or blame myself for missing details on perfecting certain things, but I would never criticize myself for putting in the hard work, time, and even financial resources. Those decisions were made because at the time I truly believed they were the best options, and I have no inclination to go back in time and change anything. It was the errors that brought me to a greater version of what I can accomplish, and I’m thankful for that, for my friends and family. /ᐠ ˵> ⩊ <˵マ
No comments:
Post a Comment