Tuesday, 18 February 2025

Test shots

 

__________꩜⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚__________


                               TEST SHOTS                                                                            TEST SHOTS











The shots in the apartment show significant lack of lighting (depicted through the noise). Moreover, the way the light was directed made the shot look flat and boring. To make the footage more enticing, I would have to alter the way the light(s) is organized. Moreover, the scenery wasn’t warm enough to be considered “sunlight”, which meant there had to be another powerful source of light with yellow-orange hues to really enhance the essence of the sun that I was aiming towards. 

At this point of the journey, I was yet to have any sort of information on how to obtain good quality footage and so watching these was honestly quite underwhelming… However, this experience gave me a good idea of how the composition of the apartment appears on film. which gave me ideas on some very minor changes that fit the environment more. 


Update: Sooo..... I re-filmed. (˶ˆᗜˆ˵)


However, I still kept the scenes from the park (exterior).




The amount of test shots for the outdoor scene is obviously much more limited. However, I have been in this scenery many times and so was pretty familiar with how it looks. Watching this back makes me question whether I should have filmed at an earlier time (consider refilming), but after comparing my official footage with these, I made up my mind to stick to what I’ve got.



_________૮₍ ˃ ᵕ ˂ ₎ა________








No comments:

Post a Comment

THE END

COMING TO AN END... After stressful days and sleepless nights while stripping every ounce of energy in my body and brain, I can't believ...